Monday, August 8, 2011

Welcome To Heckle A Husband!

I have just started a new blog called Heckle A Husband. While Wacky Dad will continue to be my blog about my personal life, Heckle A Husband is a blog that gives women/moms out there a place to come and vent about your husbands to another husband! I thought this would be a fun idea, and I don’t know of any other sites out there that are doing it. Basically I am going to be the hit man for your hubby when he’s in the dog house. I have been married to my wife for 16 years, and we have known each other since I was 10, so I do have some knowledge about how to make a marriage work. I also have 3 daughters 10 and under, and a dog so I have a good sense of the dynamics that most of us face daily. I have big shoulders ladies, but I will bite back if your old hubby seems to be on the right side of the argument. Of course all in good fun! I’ll be posting on a daily basis about what might be contentious subjects to all of us who live the married lifestyle. I am really excited about this idea, and am looking forward to your many fun, mean, and venomous comments. Whatever you might want to throw my way is welcome. Of course all of you guys out there are welcome to come and peruse the site – just beware! Have fun with it everyone. I welcome your suggestions since this is a new blog topic to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment