Wednesday, January 12, 2011

PRESENTING ABIGAIL - FUTURE FASHIONISTA!

Move over Ralph Lauren - Here comes Abby C.


No long post tonight, you all get a break!  This little 3 minute video gives you some idea how most nights in my house go.  My daughter Abby is totally obsessed with designing dresses.  She does sketches, she goes online to do it, etc. etc.  Tonight she created a dress for herself and her 3 year old sister Mia.  I am always amazed how my girls can be so different from me and be so much like me at the same time.  Abby has very different interests than I do but she shares the same passion I do for those interests.  Ailey actually is like me in most ways including her looks - hopefully the nose skips a generation!  Mia is just a little goober who makes me laugh and my heart melt.  I love sharing my life with my 3 great daughters and the best wife a guy could ask for.  


Abby I love your creation.  Keep it up and you'll be wearing diamonds some day!


Love,


Your Wacky Dad/Husband

2 comments:

  1. What a great Dad! Your comment, "Abby has very different interests than I do but she shares the same passion I do for those interests." makes me appreciate my own Dad who also recognizes that. Abby is a lucky girl! I am 60 and live with my 88-year-old father, who is fit and healthy. We both love to make things and he is so tolerant of my projects. I'd rather live in a big workshop than in a House Beautiful magazine, and my dear mom just couldn't understand that. Dad does. We just came back from our round of the sap buckets, which is why I saw your blog. I love your clever bottle buckets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Derrydown,

    It is nice to see a comment on such an old post. Glad to have another maple syrup lover on the site. I tapped a a couple of trees this year but didn't get anything due to the strange weather this year. I hope you are having better luck than me. Welcome to my wacky little blog!

    ReplyDelete