Sunday, January 9, 2011

An Incredible Weekend Skiing Cannon With The Family!


The view from Bypass at Cannon Mountain

Abby and Ailey ripping it up!
What an awesome weekend of skiing at Cannon Mountain!  My 2 oldest daughters Abby and Ailey continue to amaze me with their skiing ability!  I had an awesome time skiing with my buddies while the kids were taking their classes.  I am hurting from head to toe but I still have a few moves for the moguls even though I ain't getting any younger!  Riding the chair with the girls was awesome.  We found all kind of new ways to torture my darling wife with the new 2 way radios she got me for my birthday.  Great fun.  Blowing lifelike farts into the transmitter so her friends think she just broke wind is my personal favorite.  Also when she asks where we are - answering repeatedly "Cannon" is another favorite!  Just good old wholesome fun and no video games, television, ipod, or any of that other crap involved.  I also broke out the Flip Camera and shot some video of Abby and Ailey at their best.  Enjoy and hope to see you all at Cannon Mountain this year!


4 comments:

  1. I love the stories about the radios. We need to break that flip cam out and get some footage of you hammering the moguls. I hope the pains go away in time for the upcoming long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pain or not if I was there today I'd be skiing those bumps today, tomorrow, and the next day. They are just too fun to pass up! Good skiing with you up there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids where great, they where having a lot of fun! I did not know you where so musically inclined!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a multi talented guy. I am very good on the background music!

    ReplyDelete