Thursday, January 6, 2011

10 REASONS I'M NOT MAKING A BLOG POST TONIGHT


1.  I have been up past midnight for a solid month to please the 3 loyal blog readers that I have - My wife, my father, and my dog (the dog is illiterate but tries to please me - man's best friend and all).  I feel like a vampire!




2.  My wife thinks I am cheating on her with 75 mom bloggers that I am following on Twitter and Facebook.  Little does she know they don't even know who the hell I am...Herein lies the problem!


3.  All of my buddies wonder why in the hell I am following 75 mom bloggers on Twitter and Facebook.  How do you answer that question when your buddies all think your a tough guy?




4.  The word blog is just plain dumb.  I should be ashamed to be a part of anything called a blog.  What in the hell does blog mean?  I don't even want to know.  Forget it.  Crap.




5.  I am supposed to be wacky - I don't feel wacky tonight - I feel like someone ran me over with a damned truck.



6.  I'm getting hemorrhoids from sitting in this damned computer chair every night and I am getting fat and I'm already ugly!







7.  I am ashamed to say that I know what Quora is.  Do any of you even know what in the hell Quora is?





8.  I actually caught myself being interested in a mom blog the other day.  Something about the ins and outs of mommy fashion - I might have even signed up for a free bra giveaway.  Oh Crap!  

9.  I am one of two guys on Bloggy Moms.  The other guy was there first though.  I have become a gigolo to promote my blog in any way possible.  No shame no gain I suppose!



10.  I actually know what a hashtag is.  I used to think hashtag was something you rolled in paper...All is lost.  




Ohhhh I just can't resist the "Publish Post" button.  Oops I did it again!

Love,

Wacky Dad
AKA Eric Costantino

6 comments:

  1. Thanks a "Million" Actually this is a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey.. I guess you have four people following your blog !. Love the pressure cooker info. especially the daughter needing assistance moment!. Very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Linda! I am trying to keep things on here fun and light! My daughter needing a wipe in the middle of pressure cooking was definitely a highlight!

    ReplyDelete