Tuesday, December 21, 2010

We Have A New Web Address. Presenting www.wackydads.com

Presenting - WWW.WACKYDADS.COM
MY FATHER LEO AND MYSELF LOOKING AT A KNUCKLE HEAD
 IDEA OF MINE!  A MINI WATER WHEEL - IT ACTUALLY WORKED
 AND PUMPED WATER BUT MY WIFE THOUGHT IT WAS UGLY AND
 IT RUINED THE LITTLE WATERFALL WE HAVE IN THE FRONT YARD.
 I JUST DON'T GET IT!!

I decided to buy a web name since I know that Wacky Dad is going to become the biggest Dad site on the whole web!  I figured I would splurge and pay the $.80 cents a month it was going to cost for me to own a web name.  Nothing is going to change accept the web address!  If you are a follower you might want to change the address so you don't miss any of my stuff!  I am still the same old Eric so don't worry.  Also I thought since my father is a contributor (although I haven't seen his lazy butt on here lately) it would be appropriate to have a domain name called www.wackydads.com.  Hope you all like the change!  If you don't too bad....


Eric

0 comments:

Post a Comment