Thursday, December 23, 2010

DUMB DAD RECIPES - FAKE CHICKEN DIP! 3RD OF 7 DAY OF FAKE CHICKEN RECIPES!

Today's fake chicken recipe is brought to you by a guest chef and new dad blogger Brad Ayres!  His new blog A MODERN DAY DAD is taking the dad blog world by storm!  Need a last minute party dip?  Check this out!


Ingredients:


2 - (8 ounce) packages cream cheese softened
1 - fake chicken pulled apart and shredded
1 - cup ranch dressing 3/4 cup red hot sauce
shredded cheddar cheese - you decide how much!

Directions: 
  1. Mix cream cheese, ranch dressing, and red hot sauce.
  2. Fold in pulled/shredded chicken.
  3. Spread mixture into pie plate sprayed with Pam.
  4. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
  5. Add cheddar to top and bake an additional 10-15 minutes.
  6. Serve hot with Frito scoops.


Damn that boy actually sounds like he knows what he is doing!  You see Brad is a younger dad and I like to bust his chops!  All I can say Brad is thank you for getting me out of writing another recipe because this whole 7 days of recipes thing is killing me!  I am a snow maker, backyard sugarer, obsessive bike rider etc - the whole Iron Chef thing is a stretch!!

Brad uses words like mix, fold, bake, and Pam!  He is so damn sophisticated!  I guess that is why he is called a A MODERN DAY DAD and not a Wacky Dad!  I am still much more entertaining than he is, so even though I suggest you read his blog, mine will always be your favorite!  By the way Brad and I are friends and that relationship is mostly built on busting each others chops so don't think I am bashing him (even though I really am)!  Love you Brad!

Merry Almost Christmas,

Iron Chef Eric

0 comments:

Post a Comment