Saturday, March 5, 2011

Bucket list update!

Hey everyone!   I recently skiied tramline at Cannon Mountain which  is historically closed most of the time.  It was everything I thought it would be - rocky, steep, and tons of fun.  Highly recommended!   I managed to get down unscathed.  More than I can say for a little run in I had with 2 birch trees last week. I smashed both kneecaps, sprained a finger and bruised some ribs. Nothing serious though.  I still took Mia out for afternoon skiing that day and managed to finish out the rest of the week with the help of my friend Motrin!  
    So anyway I crossed that off the list, but realized I forgot to add skiing Tuckerman's Ravine to the list.  Tuckerman's is on Mt. Washington in NH.  Anyone who want to call themselves a true NH skiier has to put a check on this box.  I am going to try to put a trip together with a couple of Skiing buddies this year.  I need to shorten up my list!   Thank you for all of your continued support of my blog.  All three of you serious Followers are great!   Hell even my father doesn't come here anymore!   He bought a Kindle for Christmas and got the sucker permanently attached to himself.  He's read about 30 books since he got it. I wonder where I get my obsessiveness from.   Still loving my blog actually!   I have found it hard to keep writing as much as I want to but I going to keep plugging away until Wacky Dad is a household name!

4 comments:

  1. I have heard that some of the best skiing at Tuck's is late March due to the lack of crowds. Maybe the weekend of the 26th would be the time to hit it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets keep an eye on the weather for a good opportunity. Should be FUN! You might have to carry my fat butt up there though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on crossing that one off! I'm still trying to learn how to snowboard down the bunny slope!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Annette. Hopefully I won't have any left when I kick the bucket!

    ReplyDelete