Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Wacky Dad Waxes Poetic! Glory

GLORY

What is glory you may ask?

Racer Girl

-Glory is Ailey winning a ski race. 
-Glory is Abigail getting the lead role in the Christmas pageant.
-Glory is Mia sleeping in her big girl bed for the first time.
Big Girl
-Glory is being married to a great woman.
-Glory is having a good mother and father.
-Glory is destroying a hill on your bike that could once destroy you.

The lovely wife
-Glory is in a hard day's work.
-Glory is getting 100 blog views in a day.
-Glory is in fighting pancreatic cancer in my friends memory.
-Glory is in skiing a trail that you once feared.
My wacky best friend
-Glory is in shaking my best friend's hand.
-Glory is serving your country as a Marine.
-Glory is being a part of a great team.
Semper Fi - Me and a great Marine and friend, Pepe
-Glory is building a solid home for my customers.
-Glory is catching a fish after waiting for 2 hours in the cold.

-Glory is in making the biggest pile of snow.
-Glory is in my daughters report card.







Somewhat Poetically,

Wacky Dad

2 comments:

  1. I remember when you weren't a sentimental fool. Nice to see the change.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be just a fool. Now I'm a sentimental fool. Not sure if thats a step up but it is what it is!

    ReplyDelete