Friday, March 25, 2011

Family Love Story...

To My Family: 

The Costantino Crew!
    I am tired and worn out after a long a week of work.  My body hurts from smashing trees and stuff on the ski slopes this year.  I realize that the one thing that always cheers me up is my family.  My daughter Abby scratching her old man's back as I read her favorite greek mythology book.  
My little Ailey, slapping me on the butt as hard as she could after I tortured her for a half an hour, unbeknownst to her, with my new Verizon Fios Android TV Remote Application.  I was changing channels on her, muting it, flicking pictures of the family on the tv, all from another room!  All great fun!  She finally caught me!  
After reading to my 3 year old Mia, she snuggled on my chest and stretched out like she likes to do.  She looked up and put both hands on my cheeks and gave me a big smile, damn she is beautiful.  Oh did I forget my wife?  Yeah she chewed my ass for doing something stupid tonight but I still love her, and I know she still loves me!
     My point is there ain't nothing in this world as important as your family.  Enjoy every second of them while you can.  We are only here for a little while.  I have to remind myself that all of the time.  I love all of you Costantino ladies to pieces!


Love,


Your Wacky Dad and Husband






  



0 comments:

Post a Comment