Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Costantino Family Comedian - Ailey!

Little Meathead!
It seems that Abby and Mia have gotten more attention on the blog lately than my middle daughter Ailey.  Not sure how this happened but it is time to rectify the situation.  Ailey is quite the little live wire.  If I had to say which kid was most like me, I would probably say Ailey.  Our brains work so much alike it is almost scary.  There are so many times when we find the same things funny. We can be watching a movie and start laughing at the same part while everyone else in the room kind of looks at us like we're crazy.  We often blurt out the same phrases or exclamations at the same time.  Not to mention the kid looks just like a female Eric.  Hopefully that shared DNA doesn't come back to bite her later in life!


Ailey skiing from the summit of Cannon Mountain
Another thing Ailey and I share is a very competitive spirit.  My sweet little Ailey quietly goes about her business without a lot of fanfare and generally kicks total ass at everything she does.  Her school work is impeccable.  She recently won her age group and class at a recent ski race at Cannon Mountain.  She is such a good little winner too.  Very humble and quiet about it all - but deep down she knows she kicked butt.  She makes her whole family proud!

Ailey loves to capture frogs from the
stream in the yard and tortue her big
sister with them every chance she gets!
One of the best things about Ailey is her sense of humor.  The damned kid is really a comedian!  She keeps us in stitches and really knows how to lighten the mood.  Ailey loves to grab me a beer out of the fridge when I ask for one.  She must have "gotten" me 50 times before I realized that she shakes the beer up right before she gives it to me.  Sometimes I still let her do it just to see her laugh her butt off at me opening it up like a doofus.  Last night Abby was having a bad night - just pooped and not feeling that great.  Nothing could bring her around until Ailey just came out with "I am just 61 pounds of pure power"  - sort of out of the blue.  Then she laughs like hell!  Abby actually busted up with her and it totally changed her mood.  Ailey calls everyone dude - including me.  "What's up dude" is what I get out of her when I get home from work at night.  I just can't put into words how funny this little kid is.  She is the apple of my eye, as are all of my kids, and I really love the heck out of her for who she is.




I have included some video of Ailey in the photo and video section of my blog/  These will give you a small glimpse into just what this little meathead brings to our family!




All My Love Ailey,


Your Wacky Dad



2 comments:

  1. There's something special about a middle child. I have one who's a real pip too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There certainly is Hayley. Mine barely cared that I wrote a whole blog post about her! Brimming with self confidence and attitude. I love it!

    ReplyDelete