Thursday, December 9, 2010

Wacky Dad Interviewed By The Providence Journal!

Update!  Our snow making article will be in Projo tomorrow.  Just got a call from the editor!


Well all of the snow finally caught the media's attention today!  Cathy got a knock on the door by someone who works at Projo.  Turns out they like snow too and it was all history from there!  We got interviewed, had photos taken (I didn't get very dressed up) and it looks like they are going to run an article on our snow!  Should be fun!  In the meantime here is todays video of the snow making progress! 


2 comments:

  1. Saw your projo.com article. Totally totally awesome.

    As a person who comes from the Great Lakes where I had tons of snow I miss it. I just got an air compressor as an early Christmas gift and the projo.com article makes it sound like your snow machine can be built by others. So, if you don't mind my asking - how do you do it? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need a good size compressor to do it my way. 8 cfm or so will work. You simply need to mix the air and water in the right ratios (valves on each). It takes some tinkering to get it right but that is the fun part! I don't have any plans but there are many variations posted on the net nowadays. I built mine before there was a web :).

    ReplyDelete