Saturday, June 29, 2013

My Dancing Daughters!

This post is really a week overdue, but I wanted to get some photos up of my daughters at their most recent dance recital.  I can't believe how talented my daughter Abby has become on stage.
Here's Abby at the center of the photo.
It seems like yesterday she was three years old on the stage.  She is now in her 10th season as a dancer!  Unbelievable how time flies!  And my little Mia is just so damned cute up there.  I luckily got one of the best photos of my life as she finished one of her dances.
Mia at the end of her performance - They were dressed up as clouds. I think she pulled it off!
To my daughters I'd like to say well done!  Enjoy your summer off and get ready to put those dancing shoes on again for next year!  Congrats on a job well done!
Aristokat!
Well Deserved Bouquets!
Love,

Wacky Dad

0 comments:

Post a Comment